We cannot accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, including swimwear and lingerie, to be exchanged or refunded, due to Australian Consumer Law. We have a strict return and exchange policy and are unlikely to make exceptions, except for rare circumstances. Please choose your Island Swimwear carefully and use our sizing charts to find the best fit for you.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can arrange for the faulty goods to be replaced or repaired. You will then be asked to return your item/s to us within 7 days of shipment.
Please do not use any faulty items. Items must be in original conditioned and must not have been worn, altered or washed. We will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to repair or replace. If the item is not in stock, a full refund or store credit will be issued.
CARING FOR YOUR ISLAND SWIMWEAR
Caring for your Island Swimwear is crucial to ensure it stays intact. Please make sure you follow the below instructions.
- Do not iron.
- Hand wash in cold water with limited soap and rinse in cold water.
- To dry, lay flat (out of direct sunlight).
- To ensure your swimwear's fabric doesn't dry out, make sure all sand is removed from swimwear. Make sure to wash after each use.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture building.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight - this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material.